- One or two days per week placement
- Learning through making, developed and delivered by qualified teachers (GCSE, A-Level)
- SENCo approved learning plans, experienced SEMH
and pastoral support
- Senior leader liaison with school and multi-agency
teams where necessary
- Arts Award Centre for delivery and verification of
- Progress tracking with a half-termly comprehensive
- 3 days per week placement to include Maths & English.
We support in initial engagement, creating individual learner pathways and securing successful destinations.
“Aside from the gaining valuable qualifications, most importantly Project Inc. supported a young person to engage with education at a time in which they were disenfranchised – also opened up the young person to areas of creativity that they would likely not have considered or refused previously, broadening their horizons as to what they can achieve.”